eBay.com Halson forks, Klein MC1, IRD, Groovy, WTB+more

yo-Nate-y

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Buy my stuffs!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/asagi451/m.html ... ksid=p3686

1" Klein MC1, Groovy Luv Handles, IRD Quadzilla 29.4, Sakae TCO 26.4, Halson Inversion fork with Stronglight headset, Watersnake cage, WTB wheelset -140mm rear spacing for WTB Phoenix, 70s Campy seatpost 26.6, early Gripshift units....and more to come.

I am happy to ship intl for RBUKers at actual cost. USPS rates have gone up recently though. The Priority Intl that used to be $17 is now @4 or $25.....regular First Class is still rather reasonable, however.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Depends on the timing and the offer. I'm very reluctant to cancel items that have bids (the WTB wheelset didn't have any), but if you have an absolutely burning offer (for something underperforming) it might be good to let me know! Alternatively, bid on it and potentially get it cheaper.

yo-Nate-y":1avfkwdf said:
Buy my stuffs!!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/asagi451/m.html ... ksid=p3686

I am happy to ship intl for RBUKers at actual cost. USPS rates have gone up recently though. The Priority Intl that used to be $17 is now @4 or $25.....regular First Class is still rather reasonable, however.

Regular 1st class is actually much quicker than priority intnl, and is more likely to come in under the radar! ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I am happy to ship whatever method the buyer prefers. Under the radar is always nice, but I've found Priority to be fast more often than not. For big things like wheels and frames it is still the way to go.

Back