[ebay.co.uk]Raleigh Twenty

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The late Sheldon Brown was a big advocate of Raleigh Twenties. I saw a nice pimped example in Toronto earlier in the year.

John":3p7vqwxf said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130350825956&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Surely once the fixed gear craze abates the next big thing will be the shopper

absolutely.

:LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":xw33cw8a said:

possibly, I imagine that in a few years time the majority of people who are "really into fixed gear bikes" will no longer be cyclists (are they "cyclists" now?) at all, fixed gear+no bar tape+uncomfortable position+no brakes+narrow bars = not an enjoyable time on a bike, in my experience (plus they mainly carry them around/lock them up outside bars/lean on them pretending to be in a Vice photoshoot)

theboy":1ndm9bae said:
John":1ndm9bae said:

possibly, I imagine that in a few years time the majority of people who are "really into fixed gear bikes" will no longer be cyclists (are they "cyclists" now?) at all, fixed gear+no bar tape+uncomfortable position+no brakes+narrow bars = not an enjoyable time on a bike, in my experience (plus they mainly carry them around/lock them up outside bars/lean on them pretending to be in a Vice photoshoot)

Extra manouverability when playing bike polo too.

Back