East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Oh dear....how could you know :oops:
Tonight I am mostly fiddling with bike bits in the kitchen :LOL:
Been for a ride walked the dogs....currently listening to the Mercury shortlist and liking Man Alive and James Blake :)
hmm maybe scented candles for the GT85 smell or just leave it to good old DOGFART :shock:

was that your evil twin brother then who trashed your car and rode your bike?! :shock: :LOL:

I have an unusual passport this weekend - i can ride from the peak any time after around 1pm (I am dropping off the kids in Wetton for camping at lunchtime). I can stay out late. Doesn't have to be peak, i can just drive back to the local haunts if suits.

Anyone free?

:cool:

Sorry slight amendment to terms of passport: it'll have to be up in the peak and i'll need to be back to the campsite by evening after all. Still gives us a few hours in a nice location if anyone can make it.

john's up for it. Think we'll be riding in wetton area to allow us to make most of time available. Best getting onto the maps!

So, we shall be meeting in Wetton at the campsite at 1pm where I'll be putting up a tent, we can start the ride from there. I have found a good route that takes in the manifold trail and a few other bridleways besides.

When I'm sure exactly where the campsite is I'll put a grid reference/directions up later this evening. So far the roll call is John, me and ?Steve.

Back