East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

AH well arguments are still good it means you still think you can influence each other in albeit heated debate.....No arguments is no good at all it means you no longer think you can influence each others descision process and therefore have given up ( dont care ) on each other :cry:

I did have a lovely ride out on the old railway track out to Ashby and back past the stately home and into Melbourne to drop onto the railway again and into Derby on the old Crown Derby Canal path did 24 miles
now just back from walking the dogs and all hell is breaking loose with two women (one a redheaded teenager ) packing the Disco for a week away with the Horse....said Teenager has a weeks washing on the go and is using the tumble dryer non stop...god that makes me so angry with this beautiful weather and the fact she has been off school for weeks and yet everything has to happen tonight :twisted: :twisted:
still I am staying out of the inevitable fireworks and plan to have a few Ciders instead :LOL:

A very pleasant road ride with Mrs T on her rattly shopper this morning. Perfect temperature. So many roadies zooming about on their superlight machines...must give it a go someday.... but not yet 'cos dusty trails are simply the best.

rc200ti":17jupx73 said:
A very pleasant road ride with Mrs T on her rattly shopper this morning. Perfect temperature. So many roadies zooming about on their superlight machines...must give it a go someday.... but not yet 'cos dusty trails are simply the best.

your simply the best Rob.

rc200ti":1hdfedyi said:
So many roadies zooming about on their superlight machines...must give it a go someday.... but not yet 'cos dusty trails are simply the best.

:shock: ...the dark side...??!! :shock:

Home alone and bored

FETTLE in all those places that are usually out of bounds....but careful with the GT85 'cos it lingers. You could always disguise the aroma with some perfume... but that could be dangerous

Back