East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I kid you not. After everything that's happened today, I get home and I've been done for speeding on my scooter of all the f***ing things. :evil:

I've had enough. I need a holiday! :roll: :LOL:

Could have been worse......
When you passed me at 30mph and punctured on a mix of gravel and grass you could have gone into the barbed-wire fence...and scratched the bike :shock:

My drive in to Nottingham this morning ignored the A42 and took in Ticknall, Kings Newton etc. Absolutely beautiful looking down on Ticknall and Robin Wood. with a slight mist and the sun breaking through. Should have been riding.. it was just perfect, not stuck in a :evil: :evil: office with my eyes being wrecked by a screen. I HATE this :evil: :evil: :evil: ing recession and the endless battle of trying to be optimistic when everything is pointing in the opposite direction.

Need to get out somewhere.

I would love to ride on Saturday morning too

I can pretty much ride anytime if anyone fancies a blast down a towpath or round the woods just post it up here

I find this is the best thing I have done in years and its keeping me sane even if its difficult to stay positive all the time :roll:

That read like it was heartfelt Rob and I feel exactly the same way

Back