Early 90's GT Timberlines - Green & Grey - PHOTOS ADDED!

retrogeezer

Devout Dirtbag
I've got a couple here that are in very good condition, a grey speckly one and a green one. They are the ones with the U-brake type thing on the rear.

I will sort out pics if someone is interested, collection from nr Nantwich in the North West would be useful.

Might be interested , give us some details fella , sizes, prices and some pics would be nice... ;)

Here are the pics..the green one appears to be virtually unused, other than a few superficial scratches in looks almost new. The left shifter needs attention, works but doesn't stay in place just shifts back again. Even the sponge grips are perfect.

DSCF2008.jpg

DSCF2009.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

And the grey one, again, it's not had a hard life but not quite as clean as the green one. There are rusty bits in the harder to get at crivices and on some of the steel bits, still very tidy though. I don;t know what I did with the wheels.

DSCF2011.jpg

DSCF2012.jpg

DSCF2013.jpg

I'll have to add sizes tomorrow as I forgot to measure them, as for price - I have no idea - when was the last time you saw one as clean and original as the green one?

They were great bikes when that's all we could afford. Happy memories! Grey ones sold by the millions especially in Bristol, on Carratti Sport's doorstep. Where are they all now?

spray loads of WD40 in the left hand shifter, when you think you've sprayed enough, spray some more....

Then some more....

Then some more!

Would love the either of them but I'm deepest darkets East Anglia and not sure when I'm up that end of the world.

O.K, Is the green one worth £150ish??? It's in lovely condition.

Grey one around £100.....feel free to make me an offer, I need the space due to a house move.

Off to measure frame sizes shortly.

come on peeps, I won't be offended by a reasonable offer....I really do need the space and the figures above were just off the top of my head, if they aren't worth that tell me!

Back