DMR Trailstar

DMRDave

Dirt Disciple
Built out of original to me bits and some 2nd hand purchases to get just right.
Original to me: Z1’s (with a replacement leg as one was cracked), bars, rear brake, front brake rebuild with parts from another, wheels.
Bought to build:
Frame resprayed and decals to be as per my 1st Trailstar (and the best colour version!) as my original was cracked!
Cranks to match my other set of DMR Chieftain (but these are actually gusset pigmy’s- Jim Davage told me, so he must be right), shorter stem 50mm stem as my original was the 70mm. Recent DMR pedals as they colour match and a saddle I had spare, but I’d love to put a club roost (checker print on the nose and flames on the rears - no idea what middle it was - to match a previous saddle).

Used as a “get about bike” to the gym etc and love it!!
So small compared to me XL 29” Intense Primer 😝
IMG_6935.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6936.jpeg
    IMG_6936.jpeg
    996.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6940.jpeg
    IMG_6940.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6941.jpeg
    IMG_6941.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6942.jpeg
    IMG_6942.jpeg
    810.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6939.jpeg
    IMG_6939.jpeg
    648.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6938.jpeg
    IMG_6938.jpeg
    573.1 KB · Views: 12
Built out of original to me bits and some 2nd hand purchases to get just right.
Original to me: Z1’s (with a replacement leg as one was cracked), bars, rear brake, front brake rebuild with parts from another, wheels.
Bought to build:
Frame resprayed and decals to be as per my 1st Trailstar (and the best colour version!) as my original was cracked!
Cranks to match my other set of DMR Chieftain (but these are actually gusset pigmy’s- Jim Davage told me, so he must be right), shorter stem 50mm stem as my original was the 70mm. Recent DMR pedals as they colour match and a saddle I had spare, but I’d love to put a club roost (checker print on the nose and flames on the rears - no idea what middle it was - to match a previous saddle).

Used as a “get about bike” to the gym etc and love it!!
So small compared to me XL 29” Intense Primer 😝
View attachment 859233
Hello brother

Yours looks like great fun to hack about on.

Great job on the build.

Back