Disc brake specific wheels

Alex rims have been around for years my man...they make bmx rims too

they are a box section rim similar to sun rims...good if you run a 2" tyre or more so you get a bigger profile on the ground....instead of the narrower rims that will round the tyre profile.......they came off a 2005 kona shred/scrap/hoss..if that means anything to you...they are on my sex one in the link..have a scroll through

I always run alex rims as they seem to keep their new look for longer than mavic/sun/dt swiss etc....I've ridden trials/dh/used to be a dirt jumper to.....very rarely damaged a wheel mind

ran them on
4 orange patriots
1 orange 222
3 24/7 darkangels
1 Azonic evo
1 giant faith
1 sc chameleon
there are more that I cant remember right now :oops:

they're on a par with mavic 325 rims now.....just a few grams heavier

hope this helps

sex one":mkb35zey said:
Alex rims have been around for years my man...they make bmx rims too

they are a box section rim similar to sun rims...good if you run a 2" tyre or more so you get a bigger profile on the ground....instead of the narrower rims that will round the tyre profile.......they came off a 2005 kona shred/scrap/hoss..if that means anything to you...they are on my sex one in the link..have a scroll through

I always run alex rims as they seem to keep their new look for longer than mavic/sun/dt swiss etc....I've ridden trials/dh/used to be a dirt jumper to.....very rarely damaged a wheel mind

ran them on
4 orange patriots
1 orange 222
3 24/7 darkangels
1 Azonic evo
1 giant faith
1 sc chameleon
there are more that I cant remember right now :oops:

they're on a par with mavic 325 rims now.....just a few grams heavier

hope this helps

Thanks, I'm after XC types really and these would be over spec :(

I have a Mavic XM719 rim on a front KK Disc hub if you're interested?

Also got a rear wheel available, but not a matching.

I have a pair of black XC717 disc/black DT/Black 6 bolt Deore XT wheels available, pretty good standard spec, good condition.

PM me for pics and price etc.

Back