Dave yates donkey's

He's already been in touch with me so he's probably doing the rounds before it goes up on eBay again...

Hello all,

This is my frameset thats generated so much interest.

Now, I would think it right and proper for the Dave Yates to go 'back home'

I have registered mainly on here to offer the RB members first dibs.

I shall put up a for sale thread shortly. I couldn't register the normal way as my IP address was blocked and in turn I have okayed it with John that my main intention of registering is to sell the DY.

Thanks.

Hi Jody,

Welcome to RB.

Have you thought about keeping it?

Good luck with the sale and I hope it finds a good home here.

Gio

Giom6":1vft03s6 said:
Hi Jody,

Welcome to RB.

Have you thought about keeping it?

Good luck with the sale and I hope it finds a good home here.

Gio

Of course I have ummed and erred about it for ages....But the time has to come for everything! :LOL:

Hope you ain't going to try 695 plus postage but your call
Got 450 for a project pm me if you want it cheers
Papillon

Papillon":15vmbihh said:
Papillon

Not sure how to make this fair for everyone who may be interested..... Any ideas people?

rideczech":1w5x3f1y said:
Papillon":1w5x3f1y said:
Papillon

Not sure how to make this fair for everyone who may be interested..... Any ideas people?

You advertise it in the For Sale section with a price you are happy with. It's up to you how much you ask for it. If it doesn't sell at that price, then you ask for offers or lower the price, simples! :)

If you are unsure what it's worth, ask the question in the 'how much is it worth' section ;)

GLWTS

Cheers
wad

wadsy":10y0xu8g said:
rideczech":10y0xu8g said:
Papillon":10y0xu8g said:
Papillon

You advertise it in the For Sale section with a price you are happy with. It's up to you how much you ask for it. If it doesn't sell at that price, then you ask for offers or lower the price, simples! :)

Just what I was going to say but in a more complicated way :)

Not sure how to make this fair for everyone who may be interested..... Any ideas people?[/quote]

You advertise it in the For Sale section with a price you are happy with. It's up to you how much you ask for it. If it doesn't sell at that price, then you ask for offers or lower the price, simples! :)[/quote]

Just what I was going to say but in a more complicated way :)[/quote]

Thats what I thought....just checking...don't wanna break any forum rules! :)

Latest posts

Back