Dave yates donkey's

It's a bit steep,but the main thing,for me,is the size.
My wife wouldn't care about another bike,but having a 35" inside leg,means its too small for me.

Did I completely imagine it or was there previously a photo showing the underside of a chainstay rusted through? :?

There was definitely a picture of some chain suck next to the DY logo but not sure that it was rusted through...

Guess I must've been imagining it - possibly my subconscious putting me off going for it!!

raidan73":bbymmlbn said:
Did I completely imagine it or was there previously a photo showing the underside of a chainstay rusted through? :?

There was an Orange road bike ad like that.

NeilM":2s8ccr9r said:
raidan73":2s8ccr9r said:

There was an Orange road bike ad like that.

That was it Neil thanks. Thought I was going mad for a minute there

I don't think it will go anywhere…

I think if somebody wanted it they would have worked something out with the seller already. I think it'll be relisted at a higher price – thats what normally happens isn't it :)

Just spotted this one, and it does look nice (and rare) But as with most of mine it would be built/shown and then moved on (even though I always buy to fit me!). I always have to ask myself "would I get my money back?" ....not sure on this one :?

In the 'built-up' photo the P2 doesn't look 'right'...or is that just me?

I can't remember what I sold my Lloyd 'Beez-Neez' for, but less than half the asking for this one iirc :?

Cheers

Giom6":1o27hwpq said:
then I hide it in the loft :)

Got about 8 bikes in pieces in the loft now. I'm the only one that goes up there. We rent so it'll be interesting if the Landlady decides to sell!

I'm planning to get lots more built and lots less bought this year - we'll see!

Back