Reduced Dablk's 2024 Cotic Clear Out SodaMax, SolarisMax, BFE, Helm, Fox

Dablk's 2024 Cotic Clearout - just ended up with too many ;)

More details and pics to follow

XL SodaMax - Ultra Rare Ti Version of the Solaris Max £1200. In total, all sizes They made 20 in 2018 and 30 in 2019. This is a polished with blasted Graphics version.
Cotic SodaMax

2019 XL Solaris Max - Cosmic Black £400
Cotic Solaris Max

Fox Factory 36 in less often found 140mm, Ideal for theses frames. They have their own thread. £450 or £400 if bought with a frame and will included a Hope headset.

Cotic BFe 2020 (Mk6) (frame/stem/headset and bar sold on ebay)
Large frame, This has usual marks and stone chips. There is some touch up and I can include the paint stick. Also incs a Burgtec Bar, Hope stem, CC headset, Hope seat clamp

Cane Creek Helm Coil Mk1 27.5

These came on the bike when I picked it up so I don't know their full history

They have got plenty of patina on the lowers and some marks on the stanchions. I believe have been to TF tuning judging by the decals at some point but probably would benefit from a service/oil change.

A small bolt that holds the preload together sheared pretty much as soon as I got it. I have built a replacement (its a bolt with a thread tapped in the top) You wouldn't notice it but just wanted to be honest as Cane Creek only sell the complete preload assembly.

Comes with two springs options on the heavier rider end. (will update with the colours pretty sure its green and blue)

Currently set to 160mm but they can be travel changed without needing replacement shafts.

Steerer is tapered an I think around 190mm.. will check

When I first got he bike there was a noticeable clunk when topping out. Having fiddled with the settings that has stopped.

£70 for the fork alone (the extra spring is £45 new)

Prices are collected from Warrington or happy to chat delivery if anyone interested in them posted.

Thanks for looking

Can do more pics if anyone is interested.

Chris
Hi Chris,
Any pics of the black Solaris max?

Latest posts

Back