Cycle sprayer recomenadtions?

If you wish to use wet paint finish on your frames and decided to use Argos, try ask for 'two pack' finish which it's stronger than the standard wet paint but it's only a limit colours they can do (I think around 8-10 colours to choose of) hope this helps.

Just got my frame back from Colour-tech and they did a great job .

will post pictures wehn bike is built .

Vaz finishes in SE London do some neat work. Not as expensive as Argos, Bob Jackson etc either - he's being going for 20+ years.

i had my Kilauea done by Argos and i thought it chipped quite easily, looks fantastic though and i guess paint chips are just part and parcel of the sport but i'm waiting on my 'Dale to come back from Bob Jackson in the next week or so. No doubt i'll be posting pics of that once its done anyway :D

My Galaxy is being done by Eddison's. I asked around, and haven't heard a single bad thing about him. Watch this space!

Had my last one done at Brian Rourke in Stoke On Trent, good quality finish at a low price, turn round a little slow but only cost £75 and that included having three brake mounts added :cool:

My K CC is being picked up this morning to go to Argos - thanks to the recommendations on this forum (used the good old search facility). I was a bit worried about chipping but since it's going to be on the road 4/5 days a weeks rather than the trails I'm not too worried. Plus it can't look any worse than it does at the moment.

Will report back with results in due course.

Don't worry about stove enamel paint chipping. All this means is that you can have another pimpy paint job in a year or so :cool:

Got a stumpie resprayed at argos acouple of weeks ago, gotta say i very happy with it, finish it top notch, just have to wait and see how tough she is now.

Back