Custom Sunn B-mix Rasta for sale

PINGPONG

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Absolutely heartbroken to be doing this, but I finished building this in December 2011 and it just doesn't get ridden due to the demands of parenthood. It's been out of the cupboard approx ten times since it was built and a nagging bank balance has twisted my arm to sell it.

Needless to say there is no other B-mix like this. It's all in excellent condition, but it might come with a few of my tears in the box...

Spec is as follows;
Frame paintwork: Brown w/ silver sparkle lacquer courtesy of Superbike Dan (RAD BMX forum). Gold 'hollow' repro decals Fork: NS RNS II 1 1/8th (custom sprayed) Headset: Reverse Rasta Chris King 1 1/8th Stem: Rudd BMX (original spec) Stem cap: Niner YAWYD Beer Cap: Red Stripe Bars: S&M 5" Race Cruiser Bar (custom sprayed) Grips: Deluxe Shovelhand w/ A Bike Co bar end caps Brake Lever: Shimano DX Red w/ X-Lite Adjuster Brake Cable: Goodridge Carbon w/ Rasta Grommets Brake: Shimano DX Red w/ Diacompe Flexi Noodle, Onza Pads & MFD Titanium Cantilever Bolts Seatclamp: Salsa Flip Off Rasta QR Seatpost: SE Racing 25.4 (shimmed to 26.2) Seat: Tioga D Spyder BMX BB/Crankset: Profile Racing (custom sprayed) Pedals: Kore Flat Race II Chainring & Spider: Porkchop BMX 40t (original size) Chain: KMC Z510 Gold Freewheel: ACS Crossfire 18t (original size) Hubs: Rudd BMX 36h 10mm axle (original spec) Spokes: Ringle black Spoke Nipples: Halo Alloy Red, Gold & Green Rims: Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite XL 26" 36h Tubes & Rimtape: Continental Presta w/ Velox Cloth Tape Tyres: Halo Twin Rail Dual Compound 26" x 2.2"

There's also some spares that come with the bike, another set of grips and end caps the same as are on there, a bunch of spare spoke nipples, a pair of ODI grip donuts, a carbon spacer, the original Chris King top cap, a spare X-Lite brake adjuster and best of all a set of BNIP Shimano DX hubs & rear sprockets. I was trying to find a set of these throughout the build, but only tracked some down afterwards. I was keeping them as a spare set, due to the trickery of the bmx sizing on the back hub.

Anyway getting to the point, I'm looking for £1200 o.n.o posted. Anymore info' needed let me know.

Attachments

• s.bmix5.jpg
    s.bmix5.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 1,399
  • s.bmix6.jpg
    s.bmix6.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 1,399
  • s.bmix7.jpg
    s.bmix7.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,399
  • s.bmix11.jpg
    s.bmix11.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 1,399
  • s.bmix4.jpg
    s.bmix4.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,399
Thanks ^^^

I've just found several other spares for the Profile's including an axle and cups that I'll include in the sale :)

Does your price have one too many zeroes on the end? Fair enough if not, but may be worth editing in case it's putting anyone off...

Lovely bike, it deserves to stay whole :)

That said, if you could be persuaded to let go of the spare DX bits separately my B-mix would be grateful. PM me a price if that's an option :)

Ha,ha! No it doesn't! The paint job alone cost approx £120!

All spares are staying with the bike too, incase I don't sell it and end up keeping it.

Aha! Then I hope no offence taken at the suggestion, it is lovely and they are great little bikes (it was yours which led me to hunt one down).

GLWS :)

No offense at all, awesome bikes indeed. Good luck with tracking one down, took me ages. In the end I got hold of a frame and went from there...

Back