Custom paint and cycle cleaning

Re: No Quarter Bikes

Another one in for the No Quarter treatment..

This frame is brand-new, straight out the box!

Client is wanting a colour change and improvement on paint-work quality. We're going to be using our super gloss lacquer for this.

We strip all frames by hand, no air tools or chemicals. Primer is carbon specific.

DSC_0963_zpsyeatptyv.jpg

DSC_0966_zpsv6btvfp6.jpg

DSC_0965_zpsam40pszu.jpg

DSC_0964_zpse4jb1rx8.jpg

Nice idea for those who care enough.
I would buy a set, but I've got enough Dodo Juice and other gear from my detailing days to last years at the current rate of bike cleaning use!
I'll run out of shampoo first though so might give it a go when I do. ;)

^ thanks!

Some finer detailing...

this frame does not have a single decal on it. Everything was done by hand, including painting the bird (free hand) and the airbrushing of the chequered flag.

Still requires flatting and lacquering, then it will really 'pop'

DSC_0484_zpsyxktjjwd.jpg

DSC_0491_zpsuixmey95.jpg

DSC_0490_zpstttypkhk.jpg
Some finer detailing...

this frame does not have a single decal on it. Everything was done by hand, including painting the bird (free hand) and the airbrushing of the chequered flag.

Still requires flatting and lacquering, then it will really 'pop'

So excited to refinish this frame. It's got some absolutely stunning details (the traditional 'seat-tube' area has a number 3 brazed on..)

Once done I'm going to post some really detailed photographs of it.

James

retrotrack":1s2w0p03 said:
So excited to refinish this frame. It's got some absolutely stunning details (the traditional 'seat-tube' area has a number 3 brazed on..)

James

That looks like one of Trevor Jarvis' 10 specials that he produced for his Silver Jubilee. VERY nice. I have a more modest Jarvis and it is still a joy to behold. Can't wait to see what you can do with this one. Will it be No Quarter purple?

HW

Back