Custom Kona Kula 1997 for sale

Einar

Retro Newbie
Bid of approx 400 Euro recieved. Unless anyone is really keen to have this and willing to pay for it it will be sold for that amount within a couple of weeks.

Picture taken in 1998:

MinKula.jpg

From the original brochure:

Kula.jpg

All parts except from seat clamp and crank bearing replaced with hi-end parts. All period correct except for the tires. A few titanium bits.

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Bids and questions to einar dot irgens att gmail dot com. Not interested in chit chat, have moved on to modern bicycles with full suspension :)

Hi, this is not an auction site.

If you want to sell it here you must state a fixed price.

If you want an auction you know where it is.

Please read the rules.

Chris.

I'd say take the 400 euros now and be done with it :LOL:

and why show us a picture of a bike when the picture was taken in 1998 unless you mean the catalogue picture is from 1998?

would assume, that the first pic. is the one taken in 1998

current state displayed on the pics. below - black King headset instead of silver, yellow Manitou fork, Crossmax wheelset ... aso.

nice frame with good kit - agree need a price ;)

unbelievable, I am just about to get a frame resprayed to look like a 97 Kula and one appears for sale!

what size is the frame and how much would shipping to uk be?

My wife will kill me if I buy another bike! :D :twisted:

Ooops...

To tell the truth I have no idea what the value of such a bike is, hence the non firm price. I realise I have been a bit sloppy, should have made a little research before signing up. I will ask the moderator to delete my post.

From the forums I visit regularly I am used to most stuff being sold to the highest bidder.

Sorry about this :oops:

Really like the bike, and also like the lotus cortina in the pics and what bike is in the pic is it another kona explosif by chance ??

Not sure it matters too much you didnt put a firm price, no ones hurt lol

Great to see another Kona and one you have owned since 98 :D

Dave

Back