Cunningham Racer

sinnerman":1c6l0u1g said:
theproscloset":1c6l0u1g said:
sinnerman":1c6l0u1g said:
Would £4000 buy it....?

My guess is double that number.

A tad over $6000 for it I would have thought was a firm start, considering condition.

We will see... this should get interesting. I would be shocked if it sold for less than $10K but I've been surprised before. Condition is definitely far from ideal however anyone buying this bike will put the TLC into it to bring it back to HAM-Worthy condition.

At $10,000 give or take, there is far better than this available and a better option/condition as a rider. (especially given the size is a worry for me.).

So looks your in the Chair my man.

sinnerman":frodvojv said:
At $10,000 give or take, there is far better than this available and a better option/condition as a rider. (especially given the size is a worry for me.).

This one is not in my size so going big for a bike that I can't ride isn't in my cards. I would gladly pay $10K for one in a XL if anyone here knows of one.

theproscloset":3sx99b1u said:
sinnerman":3sx99b1u said:

This one is not in my size so going big for a bike that I can't ride isn't in my cards. I would gladly pay $10K for one in a XL if anyone here knows of one.

Surprised you haven't tried to broker it or buy it already.

It must be practically on your doorsteps. With all your resource profit is profit, is it not.?

sinnerman":z5oq6y1z said:
theproscloset":z5oq6y1z said:
sinnerman":z5oq6y1z said:

Surprised you haven't tried to broker it or buy it already.

It must be practically on your doorsteps. With all your resource profit is profit, is it not.?

I have tried to by this bike from Chris but he didn't accept my offers. It is hard to say what the open market value is for a HAM since I can't remember the last one to go a full round on eBay. We will soon find out i guess!

Nick it was Obvious, Rocket science this is Not, I shall leave the Profiteering to you, ebay might just see you with a margin after all.

Re:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cunningham-Race ... ?#shpCntId

racer_13.jpg

https://twitter.com/fattiretrader

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You know Nick, if this was my size we'd have a trade on our hands... but as it is I've gotta hang onto Kirby a while longer

DSC_2348.jpg

mkozaczek":xl5c5bym said:
You know Nick, if this was my size we'd have a trade on our hands... but as it is I've gotta hang onto Kirby a while longer

DSC_2348.jpg

Kirby is looking great Martin! Looking forward to seeing it in Keyesville. I am sure we will something to make a deal down the line. Keep me posted!

//nm

Back