Cro Mega Frameset £100 POSTED Final Reduction

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I haven't even ridden Blackstar since I bought him. However, owing to what seems to be an incredible run of bad luck and bills at the moment, I'm splitting and selling this lovely bike in an effort to keep my head above water!

Price includes postage to UK. I will post elsewhere but buyer pays postage costs.

1992 Alpinestars Cro Mega 16". Known to Retrobikers as "Blackstar". Frame is in fantastic condition and has had a respray and new decals. There is a small ding on the underside of the downtube, but these frames are tough as hell so it makes no difference!

If the silver decals aren't your thing, then Gil_M has a set of originals on file (I've checked) so you'll be able to change them easily :)

Comes with:

- Original Forks
- Original Stem
- Original Handlebars
- Seatpost (not the one pictured)
- Bottom bracket
- Headset
- Seat Clamp

Please note - the chainset will need to be removed as the drive side is stuck. I have started to do this, but you will need to finish it off. The chainset is unuseable and I have used a hacksaw and bearing pullers to try to remove it so far, and it needs to be finished off with a hacksaw/dremel which will be easy enough, I just don't have the time now. The bottom bracket is absolutely fine and spins smoothly.

£100 posted to UK.

Open to sensible offers. I will also take payments in a few instalments if anyone wants it, but can't pay all of the money straight away.

PAIR OF RITCHEY Z MAX KEVLAR TYRES (REMAKES) - £60
Beautiful tyres. Purchased from First Flight Bikes and have never been used (well, maybe up to the end of my road once and back again!). These are the top of the range ones but I'm not sure of their proper name!
SOLD

MIDDLEBURN 34T CHAINRING SILVER 5 BOLT - £18
As new. Never had a chain on it!
SOLD

XT M737 CRANKSET - £25
Very good condition. A few scratches but nothing that some fine wire wool and a bit of elbow grease won't solve! Tapers and Threads are perfect. Note - Crank Arms only.
SOLD

ROHLOFF SINGLESPEED CHAIN TENSIONER - £25
Very good condition. No wear to jockey wheels. These things sell for £60 new so this is a bargain!
SOLD

Sorry for the delay. Here are some pictures:

b64adb44.jpg

f6ba3fd8.jpg

d8c0eccd.jpg

b739faf8.jpg

35c4f13c.jpg

Tyres, Cranks, Chain Tensioner and Chainring sold :)

Nobody want a perfect condition Flite? Or a set of King wheels? ;)

Back