Complete bikes for sale around Norfolk?

I saw a Cannondale on the Norwich one for £120 I believe? It may have been a Dawes for that money. But there was a Cannondale for either £200 or £120.

By the way, thanks for the all the effort, much appreciated.

Doesn't appear to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but it'd be foolhardy to pre-judge based on that ;)

It's a modern Aggressor - bikepedia.com may enlighten you on the year. .. Just for info, I bought an aluminium '07 Aggressor for £30 off ebay.. needed a wheel and the bottom bracket was a bit 'graunchy' (but rode ok for a bit)

Link in my sig..

Umm, that is a joke, right?

"dont use it much no more so i fort i wud sell it becos im geting a motobike" :roll:

The best place for a cheap MTB is the tip, or recycling centre, the stuff people throw away is shocking. My hoard includes:

1991 Kona Lava Dome £3.50
1992 Kona Hahanna £5 (you could ride it away)
1993 Specialized Rockhopper £2 - full Deore DX
1996 Diamondback Wildwood £5 - rideable

Also, check out the karma section of the for sale thread here, you could have had my Muddy Fox for a tenner (postage).

SP

And his use of "know". I think he ment now.

Thanks for the 'tip' - get it? Meehh, I suck at puns.

Ah, you'll just see an advert starting / ending with 'karma' in the for sale section, though we should have a dedicated thread.

What size frame are you after?

SP

Found the post. It looks very smart.
But unfortunately, the reason I asked for in Norfolk, was because I'm the kinda guy who likes to see before he buys. And obviously, a tenner is a good price for most bikes. But I'll have to think about it untill then. :)
Thanks for the help though.

Back