Complete bikes for sale around Norfolk?

peck

Dirt Disciple
Think I've given up on a build, untill I find a super cheap frame or find one somewhere ;) Realised it would be too much money for a 16 y/o boy to build I nice kitted out bike from scratch. So I'm asking if anyone around here has a complete bike for sale?

Preferences are Raleigh and Orange... Gotta love British makes ;)
But upload anything for sale. Sadly it has to be near Norfolk or Suffolk. I'm guessing Essex and around that distance too, but it'd have to be something for a very good price... Seeing as it would cost alot in petrol for my Dad >_>

Yes, I know. I'm probably the youngest board user ever. But I just love the retro :)

If you find something near this part of Essex (Colchester-ish), I could take it with me into Suffolk (Martlesham area) for you..

Either leave it with me Mum to be collected or meet your Pa in the area . .

If that'd help. . .

**edit to add** a GT Karakoram (I think) just went for £32 in Norfolk, on ebay. .

Ahaa, thanks for the quick replys. I thought I was being too specific. Yeah, I've missed a few good bargains on eBay recently (Raleigh Apex which took my fancy, went for £32) . But now my GCSE's are finished. It's full on projects! (A* in tech coursework may I add ;))

Me and my friend have already destroyed an old Corsa for our Go kart :)
And which my Dad owning a Engineering and Metal works business, I'm pretty sorted with that project :)

Anyways, back onto the bike thing. Yeah, like a nice bike to ride on for the summer, I'd like it to be in working condition, but something I can tweak with now and then.

Errr, Gumtree? What on earth is that? I looked on freeadds too, there's an alright looking Diamondback.

But thanks for the patience you guys are given me :) Very nice board members, unlike some other places I've visited.

@IDB1
There was a nice Raleigh Mercury racer that went for £37 around your area... Was mint as well.

Looks like lots of bikes to choose from. But I can't help but think I'm looking over the same bikes over and over...

It've just had a look at Norwich Gumtree. It seems really small compared to the Edinburgh one, there are literall hundreds of bikes on the Edinburgh site, I got a text from a mate 30 minutes ago saing he had just picked up a Cannondale for £180 after talking the guy down from £200.

Keep looking bargains are out there, and of course on here.

Back