colnago master olympic

bert g

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guys, can you help with the value of a colnago master olympic frame and forks please? I love the bike to bits but am feeling competative urges again and fancy something light and carbon! its a 56cm in very good used condition and I would be interested in a swap or part exchange if anyone is interested? Photos in my gallery, many thanks. Bert.

I sold a MINT Master Olympic frame and forks, sz 55 in red with chrome seat stays last year locally for £680.

Mine was mint though and there were a good few keen bidders, hence the price. I suspect I was very lucky. I've seen them go for circa £200, and sometimes for much much more.

Paste a pic into this thread.

Thanks Alan? for some reason I cant upload the photos because they are over 512kb. There are some in my gallery though.

Assuming the frameset is in nice condition, no dents, scratches or rust, and include the headet, then you shouldn't accept less than £500 for it.

Are you selling only the frameset or as it is in the pictures? In the latter case, if that's a chorus groupset, I think you can make around £700 assuming you are not looking for a quick sale.

If you decide to take Alan's suggestion and let it go fro £ 200, though, you have already a buyer here! ;)

Well, you guys have done a good job of persueding me to keep hold of it! Thanks for reminding me what a great bike it is, its been away for the winter and sometimes you forget! I will look for something a bit racier as an alternative bike, you can never have too many bikes afterall!
Thanks for the comments, Bert.

Back