Cheapo clearout - some shiny, no reasonable offer refused!

frogracer

Devout Dirtbag
I have broken my old bike due to lack of space, and the remainder of the bits are up for grabs - I need the space and cash so no sensible offer refused...

Odyssey Shark Bite pedals, good condition but a bit scuffed. No play in the bearings, black - £15

Club Roost Comp II low riser bars, black 25.4, have clamps for cross brace but no brace - £10

Club Roost brake boost, purple, very good - £5

Onza ules grips (or are they Porkies?), no ends, £5

Original DCD, purple, has some chain rash (see pics) - £5

Pair of Tektro purple canti hangers, £5

Non-QR steel purple skewers, set, £5

Club Roost DUDE Kevlar saddle, bit beaten up on the rear end, £5

Tahoma (?) 28.6 350mm aluminium seatpost, bit scratched but good, £5

Crud Catcher, original, £4

Full set of Altus C95 cantis, all bolts etc - all with nearly new black Kool Stops - £10 (worth it for the pads?)

Altus C95 levers/ STIs - £10?

36h Van Schothorst (didn't he used to play for Arsenal?) ally rims, Altus hubs and 7-speed cassette. WTB Velociraptor 2.1 - still has the pimples on it! And a Panaracer Smoke 2.1, also very good. Wheels were always pretty true. £20 for the lot, anyone?

Willing to post, at cost, or I'm in Kent. Also willing to PX for bits for various projects, WHY?

*Apologies for speeeeling and grammer, am writing with a sicky baby on my lap :roll:

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Tallpaul":335mgm94 said:
Those Onza Porcipaws look a little chewed at the ends :LOL:

What are they like?
They are a bit chewed, I get hungry easily :oops:

Actually, they are pretty good, loads of grip left on them, it's just the ends that got a bit mashed after leaning the bike against pub walls :D

Pic:
DSC00425.jpg

mattbrown":335mgm94 said:
Do you have a picture of the DCD?
Yep:

DSC00427.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

Back