Case of mistaken Marin identity?

If I was local, I would check it out first with no feedback.

Looks good, but had no reply also, I also thought Ti.

Could be a real bargain.

Did someone pay £400 for it :shock:

I think they must have thought they have a bargain Ti frame...

LeeDevelopment":jms6ew3w said:
Zero bids, surely the listing expired with no bids?

It was on £5.50 with 5bids and over 4days left, and then it changed to £400 buy it now, so someone must have offered that and he changed to auction. Although, looking at it again there doesn't seem to be a winner :?

Bloke got back to me in the end. He pulled the auction after it was pointed out that the listing was wrong. Insists it's legit and says it'll be relisted. Thought I was gonna get a bargain there. :(

I have not heard anything after emailing where I asked if I could go see. I am not interested but will get any information needed. Just ask.

Just emailed me again saying he's had loads of interest so might do a private auction :shock: He say's the sale will be subject to viewing but there's no chance I'm getting involved with that. :roll:

I bet he thinks its worth 1000's now just because he had a few guys who were interested, the thing is most wanted a bargain and were prob looking at paying 100max

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back