Carbon fibre Pace RC38 LT's

Yeah they are pretty cool!

Still available although there is a queue - have sent the original enquirer a PM to see if he wants them still (only fair!) but if I haven't heard back in the morning then they go to the next in line.

I think I'm second in line but I've just realised they are disc only, I wanted something with v-brake mounts. So in the words of Duncan Bannatyne- 'I'm out'. They are nice though, good luck!

Chris4stars":1a516z5p said:
Since it too late to get them i prefer that to a yes :) sometimes they have two threaded holes to put vbrake mount inserts on the rear (I think)

They don't have V mounts.

@Chris4stars yes you can still get canti mounts for Pace Stealth forks. The stealth's come in two variants - one with the possibility of canti mounts and one without. The ones sold here look to be without.

Mounts can be located on ebay and here..

Here's a link to show you the hardware you need and pair of forks where you can mount vbrakes
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140127

Hello mate, I'm withdrawing my 1st dibs I'm afraid, I need the option of fitting v brakes as these would have been for a bike I am building for my brother and it is having v brakes initially. Sorry to mess you around, it looks like there are no shortage of takers!

Sold! Thank you for your interest everyone :cool:

If anyone wants a Trek Fuel 98 (all carbon fibre) or a Rotwild then please let me know! :D

benbonty":3sg22lbm said:
Hello mate, I'm withdrawing my 1st dibs I'm afraid, I need the option of fitting v brakes as these would have been for a bike I am building for my brother and it is having v brakes initially. Sorry to mess you around, it looks like there are no shortage of takers!

Not a problem, thanks for letting me know.

Back