SOLD SOLD RED KING HEADSET 1-1/8 $65 POSTED

Attachments

• 20121122_231054-1.jpg
    20121122_231054-1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 665
  • 20121122_231345-1.jpg
    20121122_231345-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 665
Are those US dollars and the prices posted to the UK?

Does the King include the base plate and do you have a spider for the Carambas?

Cheers :)

Cool, thank you :) don't know enough about the Carambas but interested in the King; can I just ask are the bearings still smooth and is it a pinky red or is that a trick of the photo?

Got to get to work now but if you would PM me and include your PP just in case I'll try to catch up with you at lunch time (GMT! ;) ).

Cheers!

elPedro666":rjzddojk said:
Cool, thank you :) don't know enough about the Carambas but interested in the King; can I just ask are the bearings still smooth and is it a pinky red or is that a trick of the photo?

Got to get to work now but if you would PM me and include your PP just in case I'll try to catch up with you at lunch time (GMT! ;) ).

Cheers!

Well thanks for completely ignoring this. I'm first on the thread and ask for your PayPal pending two simple questions and you sell off-thread without a word.

Not really how it's done around here.

not sold off thread i marked sold thinking you were buying it. then you post this 20 hours later. if you dont want it or dont have the funds its ok but no reason to act this way. if things are done this way around here you are right its not for me.

fasofbag.jpg

;)

Back