Cannondale Super v's and Ravens come on I wanna see em!

Blackadder":1rihmw0n said:
Miguelito":1rihmw0n said:
Risse racing shocks in the States make new shocks for old Super V's. Don't know if anyone sells them here but I'm sure you can order direct.(not cheap though)

Doh! :roll: I have been racking my grey matter over this but he is spot on you know I just could not think who it was but Risse do make shocks for old V's well done Miguelito :D

Risse will make one to fit any Super V/Raven. Look at the pictures I've been trying to load, I've got a Astro 5 on mine. Cheers for loading that Enid. Don't know what I was doing wrong with the bb-codes.

31052010050.jpg

Here's mine. She's no longer with me....a daily ride for work & weekend fun machine back in the days. Really Regretted stripping her off to part out for other bike projects - Super V 3000 (frame XL size) :

cnd1.jpg

cnd4.jpg

cnd2.jpg

:cry:

greyghost":wo72f0tq said:
I like the Spinergys. Think I regret getting Spins instead

Hey greyghost....the Spin rims are nice too. Had them many years back, no issues but like the Spinergys ,definitely nothing to shout about in the weight department. Since you've bought them, just make the best use of them & enjoy the rides. The raven is a nice bike with fierce curves...nice :D :D :D

Bought the frame 6 months and done it up a little on the cheap (with the exceptions of the astro 5 and spins). The components are a mismatch of lx/deore I had lying around but it all works well and some v brake forks (which aren't very good).
Gets used to commute most days whilst it's warm and just done the c2c so it's on road tyres. If I could get hold of a black headshox fork I'd be happy with it.
I like the spins. Fronts slightly untrue and the tyres at at around 90psi so it bounces a little. They aren't that light, and the slime innertube weighs nearly as much.
I always wanted a Raven when I was a teen. When I was getting back into cycling, regardless of how unsuitable for the cycling I was planning on doing, there was only one choice.

greyghost":28nryn0t said:
Bought the frame 6 months and done it up a little on the cheap (with the exceptions of the astro 5 and spins). The components are a mismatch of lx/deore I had lying around but it all works well and some v brake forks (which aren't very good).
Gets used to commute most days whilst it's warm and just done the c2c so it's on road tyres. If I could get hold of a black headshox fork I'd be happy with it.
I like the spins. Fronts slightly untrue and the tyres at at around 90psi so it bounces a little. They aren't that light, and the slime innertube weighs nearly as much.
I always wanted a Raven when I was a teen. When I was getting back into cycling, regardless of how unsuitable for the cycling I was planning on doing, there was only one choice.

Got any pics to show us? I know you have been trying to post some but there must be a way try using ImageShack http://imageshack.us/

Hi greyghost, here's some of your photos you've been trying to upload....Hope this helps :D

Greyghost's Cannondale Super V Raven

Copyof31052010049.jpg

Copyof31052010050.jpg

Copyof31052010040.jpg

Regards & have a nice weekend ;)

Back