cannondale super v 4000 dh

I used to work for a cannondale dealer when one of the first DH4000's arrived at the shop i was blown away! It was not for sale at the time as the shop owner used it for downhill racing and went on to become Scottish downhill champ on it! I borrowed it one day when i was on my lunch, i rode it around the busy streets in amazement. I felt like a million bucks that day! Fast forward 10 years I decided that I would find one and restore it. I feel now my work is done and my dreams have been satisfied so I will be placing it in the classifieds shortly in the hope that a vintage collector can keep the dream alive!

I love this bike so much and I found a brand new frame and built it up 2.5 years ago.

CIMG1747a.jpg

I know it doesn't help much but I want to say....aside from the M900 DH single chainring crank, you can also use the 900 MTB 3-chainrings crank with the 2 inner rings removed. I couldn't ride it with a 48t or higher ring, and the DH crank doesn't accept anything less than 48t, so I tried the 3-chainrings magic crank with 44t single ring and it works~

CIMG1734a.jpg

btw, that disc brake adaptor is also a pain in the a** to find.... :twisted: :?

Back