cannondale 3.0 series frame 18"

here is the brochure,they didnt make anything in between an 18 and 20.
http://www.vintagecannondale.com/year/1992/1992.pdf

i have also owned several cannondales including this 18" 3.0 series,now feck off and hijack someone elses thread :LOL:

cannondale.jpg

haha

okay this is my last post now ! if it measures 18.5 then surely its an 18.5. not an 18, and as you have owned several cannondales, you should have known how to measure a frame ! i tell you what lets settle this once and for all, what does the serial number say ? either that or we could have a fight ! ;)

how can it be an 18.5"! read the brochure-16,18,20,22" oh thats right i forgot,they did a special 1 off 18.5" just for me :?

i sold it to stew-b and can confirm that it is as he measured it. vintagecannondale.com has the period catalogues with the sizes the sold listed.

why do people insist on hijacking threads that have **** all to do with them,it really winds me up :twisted: at least 2 people can read a tape measure :D

yea

Inigo Montoya":1vziwnmt said:
why measure center to top anyway?!? c-c is 18". the pics show it. there is nothing to discuss here. move on :D

sorry but i do like a good friendly debate !!! you measure it that way because that is the correct way to measure them ! i dont care what size it is or where you lot want to measure it from, just look on the serial number and look it up on that same website you listed !! and as far as hijacking threads i dont really give a shit what you think ! im using this as a place to swop information and gain some knowledge, obviously you are not.

hijacked

some more friendly information:

this is also 18" c-c (same size as the frame in this thread)
(but with my method of measure it´s an 19" and exactly that what I need, so I´m very happy with this size )

Cdale_M700.jpg

a

having looked up some measurements, traditionally a frame is measured centre to top. i think cannondale might measure c-c, so they call it an 18 but by the traditional methods its actually a 19. like i said im jsut swopping information, i dont know why everyone is getting upset ! cheap tape measures ? hahah

Latest posts

Back