Can vegetarians get gout!

Harryburgundy":37752v2t said:
Now then, what's the next old man thing to get?

Nose/ear hair?

Trousers with a Cowell-esque high waist?

An addiction to Werther's Originals?

David

David B":ixbkys9k said:
Harryburgundy":ixbkys9k said:

Nose/ear hair?

Trousers with a Cowell-esque high waist?

An addiction to Werther's Originals?

David

Oh bloody nora!

I've just been informed by my carer that I have been filling my tartan mono-slipper with Worthers again and feeding the cat Jamaica ginger cake.

I don't have a cat,do I?

al. :(

Spent a painful 10 minutes threading sore foot into crappy old trainers to go off to the docs.

blood test done - asked for cholesterol to be tested too and diabetes while they were at it.

Just in case.

Harryburgundy":2zhz5i05 said:

You will find, unexpectedly, grey pubes; your eyesight will start failing between the years 50 and 53; you will notice a stiffness in the neck when looking to reverse your car; afternoon tieredness will become unbearable. You will keep going up and down stairs, trying to remember what you went up, or down for!

You will, if you haven't already, develop a yearning for unachievable toys, and, get itchy feet for the younger members of the opposite sex, without the apparent ability to do anything about it :roll:

You will start to dribble; night times will be disturbed for the wrong reasons. Your grip will weaken, and jars will become unopenable; your elbows will ache. Getting out of low chairs becomes a problem. Children start driving police cars.

Comfey slippers,and rise and recline arm chairs will seem like a good idea.

Then.........

it all goes downhill :twisted:

Piperdave":11273tef said:
Harryburgundy":11273tef said:

You will find, unexpectedly, grey pubes; your eyesight will start failing between the years 50 and 53; you will notice a stiffness in the neck when looking to reverse your car; afternoon tieredness will become unbearable. You will keep going up and down stairs, trying to remember what you went up, or down for!

You will, if you haven't already, develop a yearning for unachievable toys, and, get itchy feet for the younger members of the opposite sex, without the apparent ability to do anything about it :roll:

You will start to dribble; night times will be disturbed for the wrong reasons. Your grip will weaken, and jars will become unopenable; your elbows will ache. Getting out of low chairs becomes a problem. Children start driving police cars.

Comfey slippers,and rise and recline arm chairs will seem like a good idea.

Then.........

it all goes downhill :twisted:

OK, who told you all about me?

Back