heres an update on mine...

just fitted a campy chorus bb 132mm to a mavic triple

and it works nicely

just need some threadlock for the non drive side cup to keep her in place

Attachments

• DSC_2072.jpg
    DSC_2072.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 1,212
i had forgotten about this thread! San/Tremor is now done,will post pics at weekend. got to take some more cos i have changed bits since not winning b.o.t.m. a little while ago.
will pop a couple of the others here too.

Here is my bad boy. Climbs like a demon and the aftershock works rather well for it's age...

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    297.9 KB · Views: 1,146
most of my MC's!

will start with Sannie the first,the first MC i bought. i have changed the wheels now! no pics yet.
HPIM0062.jpg

now the SanTremor,not a b.o.t.m winner!

HPIM0235.jpg

next MohoHT just recently built. nice green frame already painted when i bought it

HPIM0372.jpg

now MohoCXS this is currently having modern wheels and disc brakes fitted

HPIM1196.jpg

Tremor!

HPIM0143.jpg

and last but not least Rumble

HPIM0005.jpg

enjoy!

MC, would you happen to know the width of BB i need for a 98 Shockwave? and you wouldn't have a swingarm pivot for one would you?

skinnyboy":8mdzmgh2 said:
MC, would you happen to know the width of BB i need for a 98 Shockwave? and you wouldn't have a swingarm pivot for one would you?

BB will be 73mm width but not sure on axle length. i do have a swingarm for a Shockwave! will see if its the same as yours and get back to you later. off to work soon,7 hours in a hot noisey factory. oh what fun!

awesome! any idea what bushings are available for the shock pivot as well? the guy i bought my frame off has basically bodged it to get it working and its basically ugly but effective! You wouldn't have a front mech stubbie as well as I am missing that as well :twisted:

you can still order them from mc but they isnt cheap..they do throw in a set of stickies to help soften the blow

i need to strip my frame down to try and uncover the frame number so i can register it on MC's site. Pretty hard to get bits for either way lol

Back