Campagnolo Rim, XT Wheel & Magic Nos Panaracer Tires

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here are just a couple of parts im not needing anymore from my collections

If any interest please contact me with a PM please and all prices include UK Postage, If any parts are to be sold overseas postage with be at an extra cost :cool:

PART LIST

SRP Purple crank bolts like new Nos these are left overs from a box full i had i found the other day £11

PANARACER Duster VF & VR Black wall tire pair 2.1 front and 1.95 rear never been mounted or used £40

SOLD****Ritchey Rock Comp wheel built onto Shimano XT hub 32 Hole used in very good condition not used that mush at all £25

SOLD****Shimano XT RD-M737 8 speed Long cage rear mech with red cartridge bearings £20

SOLD****Panaracer 2.1 MAGIC Darts two i was running as front & rear with one reversed on the front for maximum grip in the corners . These tyres are in very good condition 9/10 just the usual stains to the side walls you get on all used amber wall tireS £25

SOLD****Campagnolo THORR polished silver 32 hole rim in very good used condition, looks almost the same as the ATEK model rim would be amost good match, also not that much wear to this rims braking surface £20

Back