california dreaming

topshifter

Dirt Disciple
does anyone else feel the need to ride down the same trails as fisher, breeze & ck? are their any tour operators that do mtb holidays in the holy land???

the old world champs should be out there in 2011 in september so i'm gonna go there and try and do as many trails as i can. there was an article recently in MBUK about california and it looked cool where they were, it's around somewhere in the house, i'll have to dig it out.

Head's Up

Yep,the OW should be in the Fairfax area in late 2011 - to be part of that trip you need to be involved in this year's event in Wales.... ;-)

Mr K

Hey, come on out to Marin and I will show you around all the great trails here-who knows, maybe CK or JB will come on the ride with us. I usually manage about one ride a week with CK.

Now there's an offer :cool:

I have some nice pics from around there I took in November 2009, if I can get my head around posting them from the phone I will put them up later :)

WD :)

Well that was quite easy :)

Here you go :

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

DSC03373.jpg

DSC03374.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

DSC03376.jpg

DSC03377.jpg

There was some great driving roads around the coast :cool:

I also liked the style of houses on the lower slopes, the whole area seemed to have a very chilled out style :)

WD :)

I won't be going in 2011. I fear I would never go back home which would be bad as I like my kids (the wife on the other hand.....):D

Out on a ride about a month ago, headed up from a back street in Fairfax toward Tamarancho, I looked back and saw this.

Attachments

• tam_with_fog.JPG
    tam_with_fog.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,023
Back