Buying a TV- Curry's electrical

dyna-ti":3f22qo5y said:
I would never in these circumstances complain against a known salesperson rather about the policy
I wouldnt be saying the store even if asked, its really just its currys policy so i want to complain to currys and as its a big company, that would be head office. Other than the ignoring the customer to get the sales pitch out
Its this minor point . Initially i said no. ok ask twice and get a no you take that on board and dont **** mention it again.

On and on and on and on and AGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :LOL:

NO MEANS NO

Fair enough.

Is it better to wait until the January Sales to buy a new TV? We need one (CRT was making such a loud buzzing noise you coon't hear the actually soundtrack), but don't really want to have to suffer pre-Xmas retail hell.

Also; non-smart telly and Apple TV? Or 'smart' telly? iPlayer essential.

I agree with Bats re retail being a shit job. Speshly for companies that set targets and punish those poor sods who don't meet them. John Lewis might not be perfect, but at least their employment policies are better than most, and their staff are invariably much more pleasant to deal with.

Working in Halfords on xmas eve, about 15 minutes to closing was fun...

Bats":14u550mo said:
highlandsflyer":14u550mo said:
I don't know how I got along all the way to 45 without Bats to explain the world to me.

Was I talking to you?

I guess that is one thing you have not taught me yet. How to know who is being addressed by a message on a public message board.

I await your instruction, oh wise one.

highlandsflyer":1se6zo81 said:
I guess that is one thing you have not taught me yet. How to know who is being addressed by a message on a public message board.

There is a forum feature that makes it really easy:
VsImLDY.png

Hope that helps.

Stop fighting you silly boys and help me with my telly purchasing.

Best 32"? Can you get one with a really, really almost invisible bezel?

Ooh! Those OLED ones look beautiful! Curved screen!!! :eek: Too big doh.

I'd just go with whatever the cheapest one does what I need getting done. Need loads of sockets for games consoles/skyboxes/whatever? Want to use it as a computer monitor? Stuff like that.

Edit: Oh, iPlayer is a thing on the actual telly itself now? I always just used it on the laptop! :shock:

I got a lg tv and surround sound system from currys in manchester Arndale earlier this year, researched specs n all the bla bla on line walked in grunted that n that paid on card walked out? No dramas n over in mins? Delivered next day happy as.

Bats":1oagce3e said:
highlandsflyer":1oagce3e said:

There is a forum feature that makes it really easy:
VsImLDY.png

Hope that helps.

I guess you need to add everyone but those you intend to dismay to your list then.

:LOL: :LOL: Wheres my popcorn.

In HF defence .
It IS a public forum and chock to the gunwales with interested parties all wanting to get their tuppence in as the wife is sick of it ;)

:LOL:
Now play nice

Back