British Steel

Is there a big difference in chain stay lengths on those? The yates looks shorter from the pics.

Coleman":3epgpkku said:
Is there a big difference in chain stay lengths on those? The yates looks shorter from the pics.

Could just be the angle of the shots. I will measure the frame tomorrow and post up the sizes...

My frame is probably a bit smaller anyway.

I think the Stratos looks longer too, but im sure a lot of the Visuals simply come down to the different builders approach to the main triangle design.

Im intrigued with the Yates, simply to compare the Tange variant to the Reynolds 653, I also wonder of the difference between the rear twin seatstay arrangement when compared to that of the later Wishbone.

I fear a Road trip is inevitable.

sinnerman":3md42hh7 said:
I think the Stratos looks longer too, but im sure a lot of the Visuals simply come down to the different builders approach to the main triangle design.

Im intrigued with the Yates, simply to compare the Tange variant to the Reynolds 653, I also wonder of the difference between the rear twin seatstay arrangement when compared to that of the later Wishbone.

I fear a Road trip is inevitable.

:cool:

Re:

Finished and ridden for the first time (by me) yesterday... my second Cats Wiskas. :facepalm:

DSCN0550.JPG

Re: Re:

Giom6":ksg9zxfp said:
How about these :cool:
Thats a kind offer Gio, but I really don't have the room in my garage.

However, if you want them (off)road testing, then see my signature. :mrgreen:

EDIT: Signature changed. :facepalm:

Re: Re:

NeilM":77kmnd3p said:
Finished and ridden for the first time (by me) yesterday... my second Cats Wiskas. :facepalm:

DSCN0462_zpsa760da61.jpg

Looks so nimble with the project 2s

Love it

Back