For Sale BREEZER storm SOLD and delivered. Many thanks

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Breezer storm frameset.with an lx headset ( smooth bearings ). It takes a 22.2 stem. As said it is 20 " centre to top of top tube with a 23 3/4 c to c top tube. All threads are good and the frameset has never been crashed whilst I have had it.To be honest it has done next to nothing whilst I have had it because its too big for me.O.K.I could ride it but if I came off the saddle its going to be more than a bit painfull.Have replaced it with a much smaller breezer frame. The frame is Ritchey Logic with bi conical seat stays It has a lot of paint touch ins including what I thought was thread rust and wasnt It needs someone to put a couple of hours work in to tidy it up before building You could of course just take it out and ride the hell out of it. It certainly rides well.Looking for £150.00 for it.Pointless leaving it in the spare room for any longer.Could meet in the harrogate area or would send it carrier for whatever it costs me. It will be well packed with dropout spreaders and plenty of bubble wrap

Attachments

• breezer rh.JPG
    breezer rh.JPG
    445 KB · Views: 99
  • breezer lh.JPG
    breezer lh.JPG
    464.5 KB · Views: 98
  • breezer front.JPG
    breezer front.JPG
    493.4 KB · Views: 81
  • breezer  front right.JPG
    breezer front right.JPG
    341.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Hi Jimmy
Thsnks for the reply but afraid not. Coins of the realm would be good.Got to an age now that has me cutting back on stuff
Cheers
Regards
Peter

Can i take it that no one wants this or even feels like negotiating .If not i will pack it away untill I have a use for it ( or I might just build it up and keep it off the rocky bridleways ) Who knows

I would have bought it in a flash if it had been a size smaller!

As someone who has several Breezers :D all I can offer is my opinion that these are some of the nicest frames I have ever ridden. So, if you are looking at this, and slightly taller than me, go for it!!

Cheers Phill. Problem is that in yorkshire we dont have bridleways so much as horizontal rockeries.Ideal if you are into fire roads and the gravel stuff but you need a low top tube around here. Time to extend the shed

Last edited:
Back