BoTM May 2008 - GT Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
1985 Timber
DSC03494.JPG

wickedwheels":12oujwje said:
If you have a bike that's built like Julie Furtado's rig then you win automatically

Second on that. ;) At the moment Juli's bikes are the neatest, too bad they can't be voted...
Guys, please bring out your Xizangs and you'll get at least my vote! :D

Been out tonight and got some lovely fresh pics of the RTS out on the trails :cool:

Will load them up in the morning ;)

Tallpaul":vhrtwots said:
wickedwheels":vhrtwots said:
I think that some things are universal and shouldn't be left up to a matter of opinion. Someone needs to put together a list of things that are not acceptable.

Wow, that's alarmingly close to a justification of Fascism :LOL:

Take those comments to the political thread this is the GT BOTM thread and some of us would like to keep it that way.

Just got to buy grips at lunchtime then I'll put up pics of my ridgid GT Xizang. It's still a bit dirty form the weekend though.

gm1230126":1siaq19y said:
Tallpaul":1siaq19y said:
wickedwheels":1siaq19y said:
I think that some things are universal and shouldn't be left up to a matter of opinion. Someone needs to put together a list of things that are not acceptable.

Wow, that's alarmingly close to a justification of Fascism :LOL:

Take those comments to the political thread this is the GT BOTM thread and some of us would like to keep it that way.

That's a pretty absurd comment kid. Calm down.

It was actually quite a funny remark.

Yer man wasn't giving a critique of the pros / cons of fascism or getting involved in a political discussion in any way whatsoever.

Maybe you should learn to read postings at face value rather than getting on your high horse and taking things completely off topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back