BoTM May 2008 - GT Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.

Only a rough photo for now, I'll take some better ones when I get a chance but.....

Here's my late 80's karakoram K2, used every day as a commuter and never fails to raise a smile. :D

DSCN3266.jpg

There are some stunning bikes coming out already! Great to see :cool:

Here's mine (again!), as I wont have the LTS done anywhere near quick enough! :LOL:

Edit: New pics 13/5 ;)

Attachments

• DSC00573.JPG
    DSC00573.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,052
  • DSC00581.JPG
    DSC00581.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,052
typically I am still waiting for some more bits to finish this months version of my Xizang, I'm going rigid next :shock: and switching back to thumbies for reliability.

This has been in readers rides for a bit so give it a airing. Bought it new in '92 and rode, raced, changed it till about '97/'98 so it has some interesting parts on it even got its own little spy camera feature in Oct '96
MTB Pro.
GTS001.jpg
[/img]
GTS006.jpg
[/img]
Sorry about the size of pictures its the first time I have posted pictures myself :oops:

That Quatrefoil is superb. I saw one of these running around the Newnham Park world cup course BITD (might even have been this one I guess). They were really going for it. Not too sure about the bombholes and the pipeline on it though :shock:

Seriously nice bike and in my all time fave colour too. I'm still after an Avalanche Team from that year with the same paint job – if anyone has one they're interested in getting rid of please PM me (I'll be generous) :D :D

This one's going to get my vote though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back