BoTM Feb 2009 - E-Stay Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBIKE 808 1993

Ok, might as well chuck mine in to- macretro entry for this month.

However unlike Kaisers, no thought, odd parts, and prob. ugly for most folk- note the mary bars and support girders :shock: .

Didn't bother to clean her, whats the point will only get dirty next ride.

edit- now cleaned and changed a bit, all for you Kaiser :roll:

sbikeside2.jpg

sbikeside.jpg

i would like to enter my Kirk but entered it last month, doh!, that Nishiki looks sweet and clean

tintin40":2xxwstnl said:
You can't have talk about E-stay with out a Trimble picture :LOL: I nnot entering. As to much modern content :(
By that do you mean, your bikes have modern kit on them? :?
I'd enter one anyway, my P20 was close and that was 9spd, modern tyres and v-brakes

P20":3rqq9cvh said:
tintin40":3rqq9cvh said:
You can't have talk about E-stay with out a Trimble picture :LOL: I nnot entering. As to much modern content :(
By that do you mean, your bikes have modern kit on them? :?

Yes most kit is 2008 shimano/Hope/USE :)

Thats because he rides them. And they look ace.

(Love the black one Tin tin when did you get that? [is it my size?])

pinnacle":30nr74ho said:
My 1989 Nishiki Alien w all original parts down to the blue anodized nipples and lousy front mech cable routing!

I love it!

Something about all original old bikes...like they rolled off the showroom floor.

tintin40":30nr74ho said:

perhaps I'm a bit newbish on this matter, but does that really qualify as an elevated chainstay...it does not appear to have any chainstay at all????

<strike>Peek. Still a frame. I might have this built-up by the 17th?</strike>

Edit: Eh, no time for the build. It's my 91 Mantis Flying V. I'll submit it another month.

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 993
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back