Bontrager Race

benjabbi

Bontrager Fan
I'm lightly toying with the idea of moving this on, realistically, at the moment, what do you think it would fetch? 🤔
I'm sure I'd regret splitting my little Bontrager collection but honestly, if I reach for a Bonty it's gonna be the Ti Lite or Race Lite. I can't remember the last time I rode it. _20240420_193227.JPG

I know you're asking about the value for the complete bike Ben but I guess you already know that splitting it would be the way to go, especially as the fork is so desirable. I don't think the fork, or even the frame, will realise close to their full value being part of a complete bike. If I didn't already have one I'd be sending a PM!

Thanks Adrian 👍
I pretty much thought the same thing to be honest.
The thing is I know what I'm like. If I'm left with a groupset that means I'll end up buying another frame and that sort of defeats the object of selling it! 😁 😂 🤣

I think if you find the right person, who just wants to buy the bike and ride it and love it (rather than putting their own stamp on it, or splitting it to sell) then you could get money around full value. That person(s) will be out there but obviously it narrows down your market a lot.

give ya a lollipop and two mars bars for it?

I think if you find the right person, who just wants to buy the bike and ride it and love it (rather than putting their own stamp on it, or splitting it to sell) then you could get money around full value. That person(s) will be out there but obviously it narrows down your market a lot.
That person is Benji, and he's already got it.

time to break the beast up, I'm sure @Imlach will help you there. :)

give ya a lollipop and two mars bars for it?

That person is Benji, and he's already got it.

time to break the beast up, I'm sure @Imlach will help you there. :)
Add a multipack of Worcestershire Sauce French Fries and I'll consider it! 😁 😂 Like I said, just an idea at the moment, it could take months to actually go through with it, if I can bring myself to at all!

Back