Black Kooka Cranks 75 SOLD

cyclotoine

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
110/74/56 BCD, 175mm

Look worse in photos than in person. Could touch up nicely with some gloss black paint. I really wanted to keep these, but they would just look wrong a rocky mountain blizzard. I bought some Race-Face instead or I might use my cooks.

NOW SOLD for 75 GBP shipped to EU/UK/USA

Has two Granny sizes (kinda cool). I never mounted or used these, but I did file the tab a hair because any outer chainring I tried (any brand including kooka, middleburn, shimano, blackspire, vuelta) was really tight going on. When the ring is on you can't see the silver. Mostly, this was just taking the paint off. Rings fit perfect now.

Album with lots of pics here. http://s83.photobucket.com/user/abier62 ... t=3&page=1

IMG_3720.jpg

Re:

Can I dib these? A mate could use them?

How much incl shipping to
a) Germany or
b) Indonesia

Thanks!

Re: Re:

Rahbari":1i4tqgc9 said:
Can I dib these? A mate could use them?

How much incl shipping to
a) Germany or
b) Indonesia

Thanks!

Sure you can. Please PM me to confirm your interest.

Extra 3 GBP for Indonesia, Germany is the same as price for shipping is for EU and UK (same zone as far as Canada Post is concerned)..

Note on these cranks..
http://www.bikepro.com/products/cranks/kooka.html

main thing I should point out is that the two granny options are 74 bcd and 56 bcd (not 5:cool:... Just a heads up.

Apparently these weight only 385g :shock: according to the article, but I haven't weighed them. I can if you really must know.

Rampage":2ij6awlc said:
What price will you take on them?

Hehe, would you re-ano them? Currently dibbed at the asking price, see below. But feel free to make me an offer via PM. I'll wait a few days to see if anyone comes along with a better one, if they don't and I like your price, I'll let them go.

cyclotoine":3cawyw4s said:
Rampage":3cawyw4s said:
What price will you take on them?

Hehe, would you re-ano them? Currently dibbed at the asking price, see below. But feel free to make me an offer via PM. I'll wait a few days to see if anyone comes along with a better one, if they don't and I like your price, I'll let them go.

Hi, yes I would have re-anodised them.
It's ok, let the guy above have them, I've got enough parts here to be getting on with!

Re:

Still available. Several interested buyers or buyers by proxy but haven't had follow up... so these are ready and waiting.

Back