Bikehit.de warning

Spankyfart

Marin Fan
Not sure where to put this, so here it is.

Before my rant, I've ordered from bikehit.de before and received my items.
Did order some things on my Bday the 5th of may, and inquired on the 15th when the order would be sent.
This is the only reply they ever sent me regarding a delay in the order.

Mailed a couple of times (3x) and never got a response, and at some point all the items I ordered weren't even on the website anymore.
I escalated it to PayPal and now 10 day's in still no answer (from bikehit to PayPal).
Just so you know I'm not bullshitting and have full transparency here are some references.

Bikehit order Reference BPWHVGTFC
PayPal case; PP-R-VIZ-530897839

Not sure what's going on, but businesses are going under left right and center and this "might" be one of them.
@raidan73 please move this to the appropriate section if it's not right in here.

This also reminds me I need to post how a user @degu from RB scammed me out of my Track Two fork.
He was last seen a week or so ago, so I know he read my emails.
I'll make a timeline what happened and post it next week.

They have a bad reputation. I ordered something there in January because they were the only store in Germany with that item in stock. Only to find out a week later that they don't have it in stock. They had it backordered like all the other stores and could not tell me a delivery date.
Immediately canceled the order and had my money back a few days later, fortunately.
Seems like a lot of their customers have the same problem according to their google reviews. Not a store I will use again.

Last edited:
Cheap online sellers provide cheap online experience.
When it works it's fine, but if there's a hitch, it's a struggle to get anyone to deal with it.

Advertising OS items is classic.
If something doesn't exist, you can always find a bargain seller claims still to have it.

Reminds me of Halfords in the pandemic, selling bikes that didn't exist, saying they'd have them in 2 weeks, just leave a deposit...

with the evergreen blocking the suez canal,
and small bikeparts factories repurposed to turn out ppe or medical kit.
2 weeks🤣

Bikehit used to advertise prices without mention of vat or import duty payable, never a good sign.

(They are legally obliged to include taxes in the price now iirc, but not to be accurate on stock levels)

Latest posts

Back