Best All time Saddle

Had a Flite Ti, that I just didn't get on with, shame as it was blue with yellow corners and looked the nuts...until my brother threw it away for me :shock: :evil:

Now I ride a new-fangled Specialized Phenom and it really is more comfy than it looks...not exactly retro mind :oops:

Flite or Rolls for me.

I recall having a Turbomatic Titanium BITD (with yellow bits) that was very comfy but I've not seen another.....

Old shape SDG Belair,
San Marco Concor Lite
Specialized Avatar 143 (and similar) seem pretty good too.

Never been quite sure about flites, but not really ridden them for about 12 years. Gonna try oen again soon though.

Si F

I get on with pretty much all skinny light saddles, no two of my bikes have the same anyway.

Favourite back in the day was a Flite Trans Alp with the cut away side at the back - I've got one somewhere that needs a new cover. The only problem I used to have with Flites was the rails sagging after a few years and pushing the bits between your legs out. That's why I've ended up trying so many, and they all have good and bad points, and manufacturers change the design every few years, that seems to be why I never seem to have two the same.

Titec Berserker - odd choice I know, but they are just perfect. In the same way that sitting on a parkbench is better than perching atop a flimsy shooting stick. About the same size as a parkbench too...
Also like the WTB SST.

Beserkers are cool saddles - I'd forgotten about them. Great for the slightly more hardcore build - used to run one on a tiny M2 I used to have with dual ring and bashguard, flat BMX pedals and 6" forks (original Boxxers) about 10 years ago, when people all thought such a combination was crazy.....

Back