Best All time Saddle

Flite.

They work for me anyhow......the only time I've suffered numb-nuts syndrome was with some saddle with a gel insert that claimed to prevent such things :shock:

since then any serious bike of mine gets a Flite :cool:

skinny hard tops for me,supports my skinny ass :D
I had an ol bonty saddle with a gel mid ,hated it
you should see some of the big sized saddles in the U:S some look like they belong on a harley
Maybe one of our American members will put up a pic :D

Comfort

Always found saddles with sloping sides painful and those with the channel up the middle, the channel edges cut into me and those with the gap? whats that all about? channels all the crap right up into your nads-not nice at all. The old WTB saddles were carved out of wood to get the shape right, before they went into production, many of the top models like the SST K 98 were handmade with nubuck leather and mega pricey so didn't sell too well.
I never understand why when a saddle design is so successful they change it. The original Flite would still out sell anything else, but the new ones? Yuk.
I used to like the Selle Quadra's too.

Vetta SL or TT Trishock then a Flite.

Flite looks lovely, but the Vetta is comfy (and quite good looking).

Flite on the RTS and Avalanche and Vetta on the LTS and roadbike ;)

Bloody bargain!

Mrs GT brought me one for the LTS, and I think its a steal :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VETTA-TT-TRISHOCK ... .m14.l1318

1175_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back