Baltic Bawbags - Sunday 4th Feb

Highlandsflyer you should come and join us mate. If even for a bite to eat afterwards :)
You could always bring the On One Fatty :)

Jamie

Sadly sold!

The recipient makes great reports of its abilities in the snow. I will be moving on to something like a Surly in due course.

Still have a number of options, just not the time for Bawbags. Hope it is well attended though! I was born whilst my parents ran the Atholl Arms in Dunkeld. It is truly my home turf!

Re:

Unfortunately I'll have to give it a miss, the hour and a half drive each way would just aggravate my back/butt/nerve issue. It's the sitting that's the issue, I'd probably be ok on the bike :roll:

Have a good ride folks, I'll try and pay homage to your exploits by getting out on the Kona this weekend.
Be sure to take plenty of photos for the Aftermath thread :D

Fully understand Jimo, hopefully you will get out locally. Next time mate :)
So who is going then ?

Myself
Brian

Re:

Still coming too, how far round I get is another matter though :LOL:

Going:
Clubby
Jamie
Brian
Dynacol

Mibees:
Keith?
Rob?
Mr Panda?
Davedownhill?
Velofrog?

Re:

Yeah I'm sure you're right Clubby, doesn't hurt to get the excuses in early though :LOL:

Re: Re:

DynaCol":1tnysg39 said:
Yeah I'm sure you're right Clubby, doesn't hurt to get the excuses in early though :LOL:
Good.

I'll keep you company. I'm getting over a nasty cold and have no intention of foobarring myself.

I'm out, been aff work last two days with the lurgy, just woke up today at 11am, starting to get over the worst but not be riding this weekend.

Braw day for it, have a good in lads.

Re:

Keith, it's only quarter to 11 now, technically you should still be asleep?! :LOL:

Back