Baltic Bawbags - Sunday 4th Feb

Re:

I'm still horribly unfit but that's never stopped me attending a retrobike ride so far :LOL:
So I'll be there on the Dave Yates, who else is going and what you riding?

Re:

Thanks Dave for offer of lift but I now have other commitments that day so its still no. For me personally, good though the event is, its still and always will be for me too far north at the wrong time of year, sorry.
Enjoy it though for those that attend ;)

Re:

Dunkeld? Too Far North??

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPWd-92OlQA[/youtube]

:xmas-wink:

Re:

Its the time of year that puts me off. I've travelled further for retrobike than any other Macretro member, Mayhem twice for example !

Re: Re:

velomaniac":ib24i6f2 said:
Thanks Dave for offer of lift but I now have other commitments that day so its still no. For me personally, good though the event is, its still and always will be for me too far north at the wrong time of year, sorry.

No worries- need to get out for a ride soon! If not I'll be at Gritopia, just signed up..

Weather looking good for Sunday, cold but dry. Hopefully get a hard frost overnight Saturday.

Time for a roll call.

Me (obvs) - Cheating and bringing the plus bike :oops:

Re: Re:

velomaniac":dadkjedo said:
For me personally, good though the event is, its still and always will be for me too far north at the wrong time of year, sorry.

Too far north? Too far south I reckon ;)

Will miss catching up Velo. I am still planning on being there.

Jamie

Spoke to Brian today and I will pick him up on the way south. So that's us two, either on1X1s or Pugsleys I would imagine.
I did have a crazy thought of putting some cyclocross tyres on the Mercian, :)

Jamie

Re:

Dunkeld is pretty central. Of course it would be nice if everyone lived within riding distance of any meet, but realistically we occupy a large and sparsely occupied country. Hope the weather is good to you all!

Back