"Aurora" Mountain Klein

Re:

Bar has now been extended back to the stock 580mm. Just needs some paint now.

Attachments

• IMG_6043.JPG
    IMG_6043.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 539
  • IMG_6044.JPG
    IMG_6044.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 539
Re:

Frame, fork and bars are now with Jonrock... Hopefully they'll be back before March but in the meantime I'm making steady progress with the XC9000 groupset. Picked up the rear mech this week but the front hub remains elusive.

Don't worry as soon as they're back I'll be putting some pictures up!

Re: Re:

Swede":3pzgnl02 said:
Frame, fork and bars are now with Jonrock... Hopefully they'll be back before March but in the meantime I'm making steady progress with the XC9000 groupset. Picked up the rear mech this week but the front hub remains elusive.

It's in good hands.

Re:

I'm really excited to see the finished result. There was a tiny bit of chain suck and a few of the colour coded bottle bolts were missing, so that's all being done at the same time as the MC1.

Swede":16wcmhpt said:

I want to know how you managed to get it to Jon so fast. I've been waiting about a year to even send my frame to him... :?

Relliott6879":3dbp92w6 said:
How did you extend the bar? I'm intrigued.
The extensions were made and then bonded/glued in. We did consider pinning as well but the epoxy adhesive is pretty strong stuff so should hold.

Back