Aspire Velotech

far from happy with them right now,..
I got a penalty for over 75 euro because the documents were not correct, i would have to claim this from them according to customs but Aspire is not responding to my emails.
Also i ordered a Paul Comp t-shirt with them in size L but this one is useless because it is larger then an XL,..it is just above my knees,..
I am in the clothing industry and i showed this to my colleagues from production and design and i am now the joker of the company ;) :LOL:

Another happy customer

My special order Devolution has just turned up and it is really lovely (CK, what do you expect?). Aspire sorted it all for me with CK direct and got it to me quickly and not bothering the customs peeps. They have also been hugely tolerant over my panicked and naive emails about whether it is the right one!

Will def go back and recommend them highly.

I've never had a problem with them. Thats a few headsets, rear axle, bottle cages and the fab Chris King hub service tool :twisted:

King Steelset at half UK prices, also a few Thomson posts in the 29.8 Brooklyn size. Not been caught in customs.

My bro in Oz has bought stuff with no prons either

Back