Are you scared of your Mrs?

Iwasgoodonce":2psnd68b said:
I generally go down the 'Compared to heroin/drink/smoking/gambling, it's apretty harmless compulsion' route. This works 90% of the time.

That's my line too and it works a treat :LOL:

Mrs South Bound":1ys6mmey said:
'4 bikes is bloody ridiculous'.

Too right - it's nowhere near enough. You *need* at least one for every day of the week. How many pairs of shoes does she have?

Please note, I'm typing this at work, well out of sight of my wife :oops: ;) .

Don't know what all the fuss is about- bikes are easy to hide......old cars are much harder to find hiding places for :shock:
I got busted last week when the wife went shopping to the local farm shop and saw a barn full of old sports cars. When she commented that she would tell her husband about them- he likes old cars, they bloke in the shop replied ' good idea, could you also tell him his rent is overdue!' Man, she was livid :twisted:
Expect a few to appear in Non-classifieds over the next few weeks :cry:

Si

Dr S":2wbbtpeg said:
I got busted last week when the wife went shopping to the local farm shop and saw a barn full of old sports cars. When she commented that she would tell her husband about them- he likes old cars, they bloke in the shop replied ' good idea, could you also tell him his rent is overdue!' Man, she was livid :twisted: Si

laughing025.gif

Don't know what all the fuss is about- bikes are easy to hide......old cars are much harder to find hiding places for
I got busted last week when the wife went shopping to the local farm shop and saw a barn full of old sports cars. When she commented that she would tell her husband about them- he likes old cars, they bloke in the shop replied ' good idea, could you also tell him his rent is overdue!' Man, she was livid
Expect a few to appear in Non-classifieds over the next few weeks

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Mate that is the first time this household has laughed in days!!!

Iwasgoodonce":3jmdin9d said:
I generally go down the 'Compared to heroin/drink/smoking/gambling, it's apretty harmless compulsion' route. This works 90% of the time.

High horse voice " well I did stop smoking!"

Back