Are there any 26" wide 25.4 flat bars circa 94 ish

eshew

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for a decent mid/high end 24-26" wide 25.4 flat bars for my yeti... The 22.5 bars are just too damn narrow.

If you know of any, let me know manufacturers and models of possible. Would like to keep it mid 90's vintage if possible

would this be of any use to you?
They are about 24" length.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
X-lite Xpert bars are around the 600mm mark.

would this be of any use to you?
They are about 24" length.

Those azonic DW bars were massively prone to creaking.
We used to stick them in the scrap 🤣

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My GT Pantera AL has 24" GT branded handlebars (not original to my bike, bought on eBay as I wanted GT branded bars with very little sweep), which is quite unusual, but it feels nice to ride.

That's 660mm in new money. Pretty wide. I find 560mm bars a bit narrow, 580mm is my sweet spot. Looks like there are modern bars in 660 on ebay.

Back