Apology

Magpiegifts

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I'd like take this opportunity to say sorry to everyone who has bought goods and has had to wait far longer than is acceptable.
I have had a few issues lately, but it's still unacceptable and out of order. Arrangements have been made and everyone should be reunited with their items soon.
I love this site and the great community of fantastic people on here. I've had the pleasure of doing business with quite a few of you and have made some good friendships.
I hope the people who I have pi**ed off can forgive me.

I'd like take this opportunity to say sorry to everyone who has bought goods and has had to wait far longer than is acceptable.
I have had a few issues lately, but it's still unacceptable and out of order. Arrangements have been made and everyone should be reunited with their items soon.
I love this site and the great community of fantastic people on here. I've had the pleasure of doing business with quite a few of you and have made some good friendships.
I hope the people who I have pi**ed off can forgive me.
Been wondering if you were okay, after seeing that thread. Glad you're still kicking and I'm sure the folks will be happy to get their stuff and move on, with no hard feelings.

All the best

Back