Anyone need machining doing?

why make them when they can be bought for under $4 shipped? ;)

can't vouch for quality and finish as i've not received them yet. there's four left... hurry!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360400416919

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i would get some of those but i'm after a singular 30mm spacer and i can't find anywhere that does one off the peg.

I have a set of Maguras and a set of rims that are too wide for them. Anyone up for making a custom set of Magura mounts that gives me some extra width at each side?
Basically I'd need an exact copy of the cylinder holders, but with the big ring (where the brakes themselves are held) 5mm to the outside.

They're not an easy design (at least not as easy as the photo below would make you think, so I think this is CNC work really.

I basically need a full set (front brakes + rear brakes. If any machinist is willing, let me know and we'll discuss the details (price estimate, measurements, etc)

large_evo2mount.jpg

I wouldnt mind seeing someone produce some home adaptors for early marzocchi forks
48mm->51mm.

This is a great thread, read it in its entirity tiday. I have an ally frame (95 Marin IFT) that has a cracked headtube 1 1/8. If I could get some collars made I could heat up and put over the cracks to stop them spreading that would be great. If it's possible let me know and I'll get the vernier out.

Many Thanks

is it possible to machine a replacement crown race? this is for an oversized 1-1/4" XTR headset from my FUNK :cry:

Attachments

• img_1476_619.jpg
    img_1476_619.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 346
Back